The Import2Shop team wishes all customers and interested parties a “Happy New Year”. After we upgraded Import2Shop to the Orion version in 2019, there are many useful extensions coming up in 2020. These should continue to support you in the sale of your products. The first small extension has already been published and simplifies your customer data maintenance with us.
Import2Shop Roadmap 2020
- You can now find your I2S invoices in the I2S web app “Orion” under “My customer account”. You can now conveniently download them there and store them for your accounting. (already online)
- We are currently working at full speed on our WooCommerce interface. It is expected that this will be published in the middle of the first quarter
- After that, we will program our eBay interface. Since we cannot and do not want to reinvent the wheel, we will focus on usability here and try to make listing on eBay as easy as possible with our interface. Are you curious?
- “Strengthening offline trade” is our motto in 2020. That’s why we will be expanding Import2Shop to include a warehouse function. Here, too, we will focus more on usability and equip this extension with many useful functions
- Other shop systems will follow: such as PrestaShop, Shopware, Shopify, Plentymarkets
- The expansion of our premium partnerships with wholesalers will continue.